Matthew J. Marino
University of Florida: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- OSHA 30-Hour Certification
- First Aid Certification
- CPR Certification
- Heavy Equipment Operator – Class 5 Certification
- Powder Actuated Tool Certified
- Builders Association of North Central Florida – Member
- Rotary Club of Gainesville – Member
- City of Williston Planning and Zoning – Board Member
- Williston Central Christian Academy – Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Williston Church of God – Volunteer
Starting in the industry as a subcontractor, Matt developed his career by advancing to Oelrich Construction as an assistant superintendent and working his way to his current position. Experienced in supervising multi-million dollar projects for the Board of Alachua County Commissioners, Alachua County School Board, the University of Florida, and private entities, Matt offers proficiency in the areas of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural systems; building components; high quality finishes; organization behavior; and strategic management. His education and experience in economics, finance, law, and human resources inform his ability to provide strong leadership on any project, no matter how small or large.
As field superintendent, he supervises multiple superintendents, assistants, and interns; as safety coordinator, he daily implements our safety program in the field.